Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Beauty Tip for the Day

So I thought I would share a beauty tip... You know all those facial scrubs out there that you buy to help exfoliate your face? Well quit spending your money on them and try sugar! Yes, I said SUGAR!...The best kind for your face is brown sugar. I bet you are thinking, " put sugar on my face?" Yep! It is a really good exfoliator and it makes my face silky smooth. Just put some in your facial cleanser or whatever you use to clean your face with. I find that the regular white sugar works well as a body exfoliator. Rub some together with your favorite body wash and scrub away! It will make your skin silky smooth!
I also try to find alternatives to expensive products and you may or may not know about this but I will hope you will try it before you will waste your money on expensive scrubs with different types of chemicals in them!! The other scrub that I would recommend is the St. Ives Body Polish. I think it works really well too and their products are mostly natural.

I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am.

0 comments: