Monday, April 5, 2010

Weekend over already?

Yes, it's Monday. So sleepy!

Weekend was pretty eventful. Saturday, worked out in the front yard and put new mulch down, dug up a bush. This weekend I am going to get my dad to help me find some new plants and flowers to put out in the front and I really want a birdbath! We will see tho.    Later on that night, went to my mother's and we colored Easter eggs :P I enjoy it and it's always interesting to see what dad tries to write on the eggs!

Sunday, went to my mother's about 12:30 and helped in the kitchen some basically I supervised tho ;) haha. We ate at 2:00 OMG I ate so much...but then again I have been living off of toast, soup, rice and pasta haha.   Then, I helped to cut all the ham off the bone and dad decided to supervise to make sure I wasn't sneaking any ham haha! 



Be grateful for the home you have, knowing that at this moment, all you have is all you need. Sarah Ban Breathnach

0 comments: