Monday, May 24, 2010

Lost

Yep, that's what I am after watching the Lost finale! I actually have never watched an episode..... ah back track that, I think I watched one and didn't understand one bit of it. But, I wanted answers about what Lost was really all about. I found a message board that discussed the finale and I think it pretty much cleared up some questions I had about it....

At first, I thought it was like the movie "The Passengers" which is about these people who go on about their normal lives only come to a realization that they are actually dead.

Well, Lost is actually not like that, some people died during the plane crash, and then some survived and died while on the island and then some died years later and they all met at the end.

It's a very confusing series but the ending wasn't too bad.



Then, last night I watched "My Sister's Keeper".... tear jerker! It's actually a really good movie and I think most ladies would enjoy it! I wasn't going to watch it but then I got hooked onto it.


Still supposed to have my Mary Kay party Friday and so far, I have two that are coming, one being my mom which always does things for me. My sister hasn't given me a definite answer b/c I am sure she's waiting for a better offer because that is just how she is.


I came to a realization, that I really don't have any friends...I mean it looks like I have a lot of "friends" on FB but in reality it's mostly family and people I graduated with. Not really people that I "hung" out with, you know? Oh well, it's probably my fault, if I wasn't so shy and a "rule follower" maybe I would have had friends lol I am lucky to have the 3T girls and guy :P Wish that we all lived closer tho :) && I am super lucky to have my other great friend who always listens to my b!tching and everything else and is a sweetheart. Thanks :)


"The best way to teach people is by telling a story."Kenneth Blanchard

1 comments:

April Plummer said...

I've read the book "My Sister's Keeper" and cried during that. Good book though. Mike would never watch the movie for a couple reasons, but that's okay.

I never watched Lost, and...I don't know. Couldn't get into it, but I'm glad you didn't mind the finale.

And as for friends - me too. Haha. Most of my friends are family, you guys, or writers I "met" on my writer's forum. I really only have 2 real, live girlfriends, and I hardly see them (socially - one friend is at work)