Tuesday, August 24, 2010

1 game down, 9 more to go

First game last night, we lost but we all did very well!

Can't help when monster dudes hit homeruns LOL

I played right field and only one got over my head but the lights are kind of blinding, remember the field lights are on, it's 9:15 at night.

I hit pretty decent, only got on base once, but I got all the way around and scored when the batter hit me in.

Cool rule, when a man walks, he automatically goes to second and the woman batter up gets a choice to walk or hit. Well, we so happened to have bases loaded and the man walked, he went to second, in came two runs because the female batter walked too.

Next game(s) are Thursday, I am excited to play again. I am thankful to have such wonderful teammates that are fun to play with!

0 comments: