Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blah

I am just "blah" today... maybe it's because I have to get my braces adjusted... okay well I know it's one of the reasons, I hate pain in my mouth ugh!

They always seem to hurt me everytime I go there, snag my lip, poke my gums, snap a rubber band, use those god awful mouth stretchers!

My life is upside down... I've realized through not only me, sitting here stewing on just thoughts that come & go in my head but other people.... I am the only person who can make myself truly happy.

I've also realized that I truly, will never be "single"... HE will always be there and I get depressed thinking of it. I know, I know. I need to just kick him out the door, but he's not a bad person and I'm too nice.

I wish things were different....I wish I could let go of the past.

All I want is the little (two story) house with a big front porch. I feel as if I will never get it, or ever be married.

Wow, I have totally rambled. On a good note, I should be getting a pedicure tomorrow if the chick doesn't bail out on me, but if she bails, I save money so it's not all bad LOL

Just have to see what the future holds.

"The vision must be followed by the venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps - we must step up the stairs. Vance Havner

1 comments:

Laurie B said...

Stop being so nice and kick "him" out. You deserve to be happy. AND if you're not happy, he's not happy SO you'd really be doing him a favor. Love ya!