Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Things That Make Me Happy

*Addie
*The color blue
*Nature pictures
*Sakura Japanese food
*People who hold doors open for me
*3 T's
*Animals
*Flowers, all sorts
*Softball
*Mark Wahlberg
*My parents
*Playing tennis
*Abby & Emma
*Sunshine
*Snow
*Having people tell me I look pretty
*People at work who make me laugh
*When I make other people happy
*Finding things on sale


I am sure there are countless others but I am drawing blanks, maybe a part 2 is in store lol...

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." Marcel Proust

2 comments:

PhoenixRising said...

Somehow, I read that as "naked pictures", quickly looking back to see if what I was seeing was really there! HAHA

gdluckbear88 said...

haha those too but shh don't tell anybody ;)