Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday, Monday

Went to the Doctor this morning and she thinks that my stomach is just not fully recovered from the stomach bug that I had so I will have to eat pretty bland for two weeks and go back! She said that this round has been pretty bad and it's taking people longer to get over it, me being one of them, ugh!

No:
*Fatty foods
*Spicy Foods
*Onions
*Chocolate
*Caffeine

Anyways... Easter is almost upon us! I love love ham and I don't think that would fit into any of those categories? Anyways, I will eat very small portions. In the meantime, it's bananas, bread, rice, soup and yogurt for me! :P

Addie is such a weird kitty, but I love her to death. Ever since I took her to the vet Friday she has slept in the cat carrier which is good b/c she doesn't really bother me at night.


"Laughter is one of the best medicines around for relieving stress and for creating a more healthy spirit. And, one of the greatest aspects is that it is totally free and can be done by anyone." Byron Pulsifer

0 comments: