Friday, March 5, 2010

Sweet dreams are made of this....

So, I totally have the weirdest dreams in the world, I could write a book with all the dreams I have had.

So last night, I had a dream, and I can remember it in much detail. It was like my boyfriend or whatever was like this muscle dude...and its rather weird b/c I just think some of them look nasty, anyways moving on. I got called to his house for some reason and when I get there him and his friend are hanging out and his mom comes out like trying to stab people and I think he got stabbed. Well, it turns out, not sure if you have seen like previews for The Crazies or seen the movie Body Snatchers, it was totally like this and I have had a dreams like this before where you have to "act" like them or get outed! Ok, so these people would like disintegrate when you would shine a flashlight on them, and anything bright, like yellow. I remember carrying a knife in my pocket and was in the hardware shop trying to get supplies. Then, somehow I made it into a factory which I have no idea where it was and I had to sit down and do something so I could prove I was one of them..well the lady next to me was just like me and she was trying to help me but we got outed! So, there I am running again. The last thing I remember was throwing my knife at one of them and uh, I missed haha. So, I woke up and that's it!


TGIF!


All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
Orison Swett Marden

0 comments: