Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Random Fact of the Day

Here is a random fact about myself that you may or may not know! haha

When I get the McDonald's chicken nuggets, I don't eat them like regular people I totally will eat the skin first and then the nugget. I have done that ever since I was little. I remembered when they came out with the new version and I at first didn't care much for them but got around to liking them as I guess they were "healthier"


Kind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless. Mother Teresa

2 comments:

Abraham said...

To tell more, I made a this site because it's the web site having truly nice subjects to look at.This is very useful info.
4 | 3 | 2

Silvester said...

So, I don't actually suppose it will have effect.
this site | , | check